Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Wishful Thinking

I had an interview today. I believe the interview went well. I really want this new position. Finally, it's a position in my area of interest. Of course, I'm doubting myself and feeling I won't get the position. Everyone is telling me to think positive and I'm trying my damnedest to think positive. However, I just feel that I won't get it because it's too good to be true. I want to pray about it, but I feel guilty about praying for anything that suits only my best interests...is that wrong?? Oh well, I'm just going do my best with thinking positive.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Honey you are God's kid. You deserve the best. If you know you can do the job and you know you would be an asset,...LET IT BE KNOWN! If you don't think you are good enough,...who will?

Tradan said...

True...very true. I truly appreciate your response.