Friday, October 22, 2004

Stop the Voice Over!!!


apprentice logo
Originally uploaded by Tradan.
I really need NBC and Mark Burnett, the creator of The Apprentice, to stop having Donald Trump re-do his firing scenes. I know the show is fake I've watched the VH-1 Reality TV Shows Uncovered or something about the boardroom and the elevators being fake. That it's just a set and it's on the same floor as the loft the Apprentice wannabes are living. However, for my reality entertainment I need things not to be too obvious. If Donald can't make some entertaining comment when he's cutting these people down when he's about to fire them on the fly, feed him a script or give him a hidden headphone and have some script writer yell something in his ear because the voice over is horrible.

Okay, okay...I'm finishing venting and I'm off to bed. However, if this voice over crap continues, I'm taking the show off Tivo and that's a low blow coming from me.

No comments: